Friday, November 16, 2012

Green with Envy!

Finally finished a few more projects. I'm going to show two (bracelet and earrings) in one post, though they weren't exactly made to go together.
Can I just say, I'm having a blast making Blue Moon Bead projects. In fact, I feel inspired to make a few more. ;)
First comes the earrings. Made with Melon Ball tin mix from Blue Moon Beads and a bit of chain. When I tried them on, they hang very comfortably and are incredibly light.

 My personal favorite is the green bead in the center. It's held in place by an eyepin, which made the chain easy to hang. It's got loads of dimension.


Second comes the bracelet. This one was a little more complex to make because every bead is on its own eyepin, but the effect is completely unique. This was also made with Melon Ball mix and a few copper eyepins.

I added just a few hanging beads to make it more like a charm bracelet, but not so many charms that it would distract or get in the way.

Finish it up with a toggle clasp and you've got yourself a bracelet that any girl could envy. :)

(Project 2&3)


No comments:

Post a Comment