Therefore, it should be no surprise that my next project was just that.
I was inspired by a woman standing in line ahead of me at the grocery store, who wore a super cute pair.
Immediately, I went home (well not really immediately, I mean I did buy the groceries first) and got to planning and dissecting how her earrings were made
What you'll need:
Memory wire (large and small)
Colorful beads of three different sizes
A few jump rings
Needle nose pliers
1. Take a larger size of memory wire and thread beads on
2. Take the ends of said memory wire and bend the wire back in on itself to make a loop.
3. Take a smaller size memory wire and thread beads on.
4: Take the ends of said memory wire and bend the wire back in on itself again
5. Open jump ring and loop it through memory wire loops.
6. Hook on Earring hook and Tah Dah You've made a very cute and easy earring!