Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Craziness!

This Christmas I have gotten so many orders, I almost don't know where to start. But by a stroke of luck and determination, I have finished! And truth be told, I rather enjoyed stretching my creative mind and making custom items.
The thing I like about custom items, is it forces me to get out of my comfort zone and use colors I normally wouldn't have chosen.

It never ceases to amaze me when someone asks for "something pink" and I come up with a beautiful piece (not to toot my own horn hehe)

Personally, I would love to get a custom gift. What's better than having something made JUST FOR ME!

Anyway, if you haven't noticed yet, I've been showing off a few of the items I made in this insanely busy few weeks.

I would love to hear any comments about them. Also, a few of them are for sale on my Etsy!

If you haven't tried your hand at jewelry, I would encourage you to try to make your own.

No one know's your tastes better than you! That's how I got started.

Well, I hope that all of you have an amazing Christmas! I know I'm going to enjoy relaxing for a while and spending some time with family and friends. Everyone be safe for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment