Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Metal Mania!

 Finally, with the Christmas rush over, I got to sit down and unleash my creative ideas for all the awesome beads that Blue Moon Beads sent me. I was astonished that they sent me even more than the first package!
Honestly, it was hard to decide on just one necklace to turn in this month, I had so many cool ideas.

So, I finally decided on straight metal. There isn't a classier look than silver and gunmetal silver shining around your chest.

This necklace is made from some of the awesome packets I got called Urban Warrior. They are the most amazing beads and I wanted to use more, but I thought it might be over kill.

The basic strategy of this necklace is to add random lengths of chain and beads of all sizes. There are a few pendants and charms. I also added a feather pendant for some unique balance.

The chains grab each other in a tangled look and I so love it! I even made simple earrings to go with it, but forgot to photograph them. Oh well.

My second Metal Mania project will be earrings. These are made from the Urban Warrior line by Blue Moon Beads as well.

I took a hammered ring that I already had and drapped chains of various lengths and beads from it.

I definately feel like an Urban Warrior wearing these!

I think both of these pieces makes a statement that you are bold in your fashion. Even if you just wore the earrings, they would make an outfit shine.
I'm so excited to test run both of these pieces!
Well there are a few ideas for you. Let your creative minds shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment