Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Barefoot like a Goddess!

Yes even though it's winter, I'm dreaming ahead to the summer and decided to try a project I've been looking at for a while. It's called a barefoot Jewelry sandal! And it looks just like the name suggests.

Ok, here's what you gotta do: First, find some chain and beads that you think will go well together. I used some small pearls from my Blue Moon Beads stash and chain. I also used some awesome chain that had pearls already in it! Also from the fabulous Blue Moon line.

Measure around your toe and add a length of chain that reaches just short of your ankle. Then with another piece of chain, measure around your ankle. Disperse your beads, hook it together (make sure to secure it with a clasp so it can be taken apart) and BAM a barefoot sandal fit for the beaches.


This took a few tries for me to get it to fit just right, so that when I walked, it didn't tug or fall off.
So this is the finished result and it came out better than I could have imagined.
Now, if only it would stop snowing outside...sigh.

1 comment: