Saturday, February 2, 2013

Girls and Pink

Truth time...I do not like the color pink. I blame my mother for making me wear it so often while I was a child. It still bothers me to this day, but while making jewelry I cannot deny that other people may like the color. So, swallowing my distaste, I made a project with...that's right...PINK.


First project: Feathers make everything better. 
This necklace is also easily adjustable. It doesn't even have a clasp. 
I used chain, beads and pendant piece
From Blue Moon Beads

 Second project: I used a pre-wired necklace piece, much more chain and many more beads. I don't think this one came out half bad. It hangs very nicely.





I even made earrings to match!
Ok...so maybe pink isn't that bad.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Love the choker that you've made with the wire form - so colourful and it's so well balanced!

    ReplyDelete