Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Links and more Links!

Organizing all my beads is quite a mission, especially with the all amazing things that Blue Moon Beads has given me for being on their design team!
Well, I came upon this little baggy of links and just knew that I had to create something out of them. It took me forever to decide what, what with being as ADD as I am some days.

So I thought, heck, keep it simple stupid! I found a rockin' pendant in the shape of a feather and grabbed some jump rings. Alternating jump rings and links, I came up with this necklace that took no time to make. And I even had a few left over to make matching earrings!


For some more style, I added a cool clasp. It was so simple, but I've gotten quite a few compliments on it.
It's definately a technique worth using some time.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment