Saturday, August 10, 2013

I got Published!

Guys, I'm so excited because I FINALLY got my book published! Everyone should read it!!! 


Jennifer Carmichael, a lowly secretary and cynical romance novel addict, is ripped from her dull life when she wakes up to find that she is no longer in New York City, but held captive in a fictional world found within the pages of the strange book she discovered on the subway; a Medieval world where women do as they are told and all the men look sexy enough to eat. Jen's sharp attitude and fierce independence immediately attracts the attention of the Prince. He is everything any woman could ever want, a real Prince Charming. However, things are not always what they seem. Desperately trying to find her way home, but flung head first into the middle of a brewing war between the King and the Rebellion, Jen must choose what to fight for: the Prince, the People, or her heart

Heres my story's barnes and noble link for nook! http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/there-is-no-prince-charming-c-m-ortega/1116309559?ean=2940148561705

 Here's my story's Amazon link for Kindle!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EBE8MFG

No comments:

Post a Comment