Monday, May 5, 2014

Hammered Chain

I love the hammered look. I would love to get silver and hammer my own hoops, but I have no space for more tools and things. My room is quickly turning into a craft room with a bed in it. Haha!
Anyway, when I get my hands on hammered hoops, I try to put them to good use. 

I love these earrings because they are simple, but make a statement.
Since they are silver (which is my favorite), they will match with pretty much every outfit.
And, like most of the things that I craft, they are easy to make!


What you'll need:
Hammered rings
Chain (I chose a few different sizes)
Jewelry pliers
Earring hooks


Basically, let your imagination run with it. 
Put chain where you want it. 
Put as much chain as you want!
Use different colors if you want. 
It's all up to you.
Blue Moon Beads has an awesome line of chains. Every size and color imaginable! 
That's a good place to start.


Let your imagination soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment