Sunday, August 31, 2014

Bold and Loving it!

Hey guys,
I'm sure you've noticed that jewelry has taken on quite a layered and bold look.
I think it's a fantastic style, but some people seem to think that it means you have to wear a piece of jewelry that weighs a million pounds.
Well, I beg to differ.
This bracelet is bold and has layers and guess what? It's comfortable and easy to make!


I grabbed a couple of strands of Blue Moon Beads pearls, large flat beads, and different chains to do the job.

I wanted to create a bracelet that was striking, but also classy enough to wear with any outfit, so I chose a classic color scheme (you can make this in whatever colors you choose, of course).



It was a simple as stringing everything together and adding a clasp. 
I love the texture of the large beads!
The chain and "bling" are an excellent contrast to each other.
All in all, this bracelet eye-catching.



The bracelet is lightweight and comfortable. 
As if that wasn't enough, it doesn't get in the way, like a lot of bold jewelry does.
It goes perfectly with jeans or a skirt.
(I've been wearing it everywhere and been getting compliments all over the place!)

It's too simple not to try, so go out and make one of your own.






No comments:

Post a Comment