Monday, October 6, 2014

Release The Punk Within

Not everyone likes the classic look, or the simple look, or even the bulky look. This project is for those of you who enjoy the "Punk" look. 
Bright colors with an edge.


Everything in this Bracelet/Earring set screams "Look at me!"


And even better, it's super easy to put together.
I picked a few bright beads and stone chips of jasper found in the Blue Moon Beads line.
The metal bows are also their genius creation.
The colors all compliment each other and I absolutely love the difference in textures, it makes for one interesting piece.


I lined it all up on my bead board and then added some stretchy cord for an easy wear bracelet.
The earrings were just as simple; slide a post right through and hook them to earrings.

Rock your inner punk in all sorts of colors!
Let your creativity soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment