Saturday, May 18, 2013

Make a Wish




 Make a wish! I think we've all, at one point in our life, pulled a wishbone with a friend or family member and wished with all our might for something we wanted. It's cool to think of what wishes I wanted as a kid. If I had it my way back then, I would probably be a super hero today.
Wishbones don't only symbolizes wishes and desires, it also symbolizes success. So with all that good stuff in one symbol, why not wear it everywhere?

Blue Moon Beads has a fantastic line out that is full of symbolic pendants. Not only are they gorgeous, but they all have really cool meanings.

With this necklace I made little hoops with seed beads to add texture. I love the blues (as if you couldn't tell from previous posts I've done). This technique is very simple and makes for a one-of-a-kind necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment