Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blue Seeds

I was going through my treasure trove of Blue Moon beads and noticed that I have an uber amount of blue seed beads in every shade imaginable. Well, since I love blue, I had no problem with that. 
So I decided to try something new. This is a first for me. I whipped out a bead loom and attempted a bracelet. 
And I think it went rather smashingly! 

The pattern was tricky at first (God bless graph paper), but I got the hang of it and it looks freaking awesome, if I do say so myself.
No the only thing with bead looming, is that it is time consuming, so if you don't have much patience, I would skip this project. 
I can't wait to see what other things I can make with this loom!






This projects beads brought to you by: Blue Moon Beads. 
Let your imagination soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment