Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ankh Necklace

I absolutely love the amulet line from Blue Moon Beads. It has taught me so much about symbols that I've seen before but never knew what they meant. 


Take the Ankh with a scarab for example. Did you know that this cool Egyptian piece symbolizes life and is worn for strength?
I could just imagine back in the day when everything you wore had a meaning for how you were feeling that day. 


This necklace was put together with chain and a few fun connector beads. I tried to keep the bronze and blue theme going, even with the earrings. I left the earrings quite simple because I wanted the focus on the necklace.
I think it turned out great.

Remember, you can find pieces to make this and many more ideas on my page at stores that hold Blue Moon Beads products. 
Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment