Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pin Me Another

Safety pins aren't just a tool used for clothing. You can make them into fun jewelry with a funky twist.


Here's what you'll need:


 Safety pins,
Stretch cord,
 Seed beads, 
Pliers, 
Crimp tubes,
 and Imagination!

You can use any color combination. I was thinking about wearing green today, so I created a bracelet to match. 
As you can see in the pictures, this isn't very hard to make. For more detailed steps, check out my watch tutorial, which explains how to thread and string these fun safety pins into a bracelet. 


For this, I grabbed a fun set of my Blue Moon seed beads and went to work. The fun thing about this is that the safety pins create a very sturdy bracelet, and I love that it's stretchy for easy wear.
Try your own. Make it colorful, black and white, or various shades of one color. Let your imagination soar!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment