Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Silver is the Name of the Game

I love the color silver. Nothing brings out your tan like silver does and it just looks great on everyone. So this month, I dedicated my projects to the color...you guessed it...silver!

 My bracelet may look familiar, that's because I used the basic design in another bracelet of mine. I just thought it was so great, I had to have it in another color.
Basically, layers of cord, pearls and beads, secured with a magnet is what this piece is made out of. And it looks FANTASTIC!

 These earrings were made out of a bead  tin from Blue Moon Beads called Mud Pie. Such a fun name  and such cute earrings!
 For a fun project that was a little different, I made a ring out of 20 gauge wire and a bead from a Bead Tin by the great Blue Moon. It is different with it's twists and turns, but I like it a lot. In fact, I'm wearing it already.

 For my necklace project, I decided that since I was already on a roll with layers, I might as well stick to it. This necklace had many layers of chain hanging from it and also beads that give it a fun texture. And most importantly, it's SILVER!

So there you go, there's my Silver projects. I think they all came out very well and remember that all these projects can be made in any color....even gold! (Gasp)
So let your creativity fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment