Saturday, December 14, 2013

A little taste of Industrial

If you've been following my blog, you'll know that I absolutely love Steampunk! It's the coolest style of jewelry in my opinion. Industrial jewelry is so unique and nothing comes out looking the same, I think that is why I like it so much.
Whenever I'm at craft fairs, it always amazes me who buys my Steampunk items. It's usually not who I thought would buy it. I even have cute little old ladies say they absolutely have to have it!
In July of 2014 I plan on having a booth at the Steamfest in Ogden and I'm so excited! I've been making tons of Steampunk items.
But just because it's industrial doesn't mean that it had to be huge and chunky and weigh a million pounds. In fact, I am on a mission to prove that stereotype wrong. I want to create a line where you can wear a little bit of steampunk with your outfit daily! 



Here is one of my newest earrings. I made these with fun Blue Moon Beads from a bead tin. All I added was silver gears and Viola, a perfect Steampunk creation that doesn't weigh a ton and will not kill your ears by the end of the day.



I like them because they are simple enough to wear with any outfit, but still make a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment