Monday, December 30, 2013

Down the Rabbit Hole

Alice in Wonderland has inspired many creations from art to jewelry to fashion. I decided to try my hand at something inspired from that crazy story.
It helped that in my last box of beads, I found cute little chair charms! 
The first thing I had to do was think of the essence of Alice in Wonderland. I figured that the movie was made of locks and keys and "drink me" drinks and "eat me" cookies, flowers and cards!
So, I searched through my stash and looked for items that would match these elements.

FALLING



             DOWN



                               THE

                             
                                               RABBIT


                                                                   HOLE!



I came up with red beads for the Red Queen, mushrooms (because lets face it, this story was made by someone who was obviously on these), a lock, a chair, flowers and some pearls for the innocence of Alice.
All of these items come from the awesome Blue Moon Bead line!





No comments:

Post a Comment