Saturday, December 14, 2013

Layer those Bracelets!

If you haven't noticed, layered bracelets are in style right now. I've tried my hand at a few different styles of them, but I've found that by far, the easiest ones to make are the stretchy kind. 
If you're a lazy person like me, than this project is for you!
Grab a bunch of fun beads that coordinate well and some stretch cord.

 



I set them up on my bracelet pallet, which has three rows, and I moved the beads around until I had three fun bracelets to string together. (Honestly, choosing them takes longer than actually putting all three bracelets together)

                          

String them. Then layer them. I made a few bracelets with the same basic color scheme so I could mix and match.

The cool thing about this, is you could just wear one, or all three, or even four! Let your imagination run wild.






No comments:

Post a Comment