Saturday, October 19, 2013

Styling for Work

At my job, I have to wear a lanyard and photo ID. The lanyard that was provided was...lets just say, leaving much to be desired.
This week, as I was cleaning, I came upon the treasure trove of seed beads. I had so many that I was beginning to feel overwhelmed, then I put two and two together. 
Why don't I make some cute lanyards for work?

I have posted how to make lanyards before, but these two projects are even more simple than that one. Single strand of seed beads, make a pattern that will catch the eye and be sure to make it long. Slap on a lobster claw or some kind of clasp to hold your ID and there you have it, completely unique and personalized lanyard.


I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to go to work to show these off.




Take a minute to debulk your seed beads and make something practical for your everyday life.

Let your creativity soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment