Saturday, October 19, 2013

Swimming in Pearls

I was cleaning/looking through my beads and noticed that I really had a lot of pretty pearls just hanging around that I haven't used. And just like that, BAM, Inspiration hit me!
And of course, I couldn't just make one project...


I know that stack-able jewelry is in, and so I wanted to try to make something similar. I think it turned out rather well.


 I only used three strands, though I think this would look very beautiful with more layers.
It is easy to chain the pearls together and it gives them a nice flexible feel to them.
I added a beautiful Blue Moon Beads clasp, and Viola!



For my second project, I went for the not so flexible look. This one has many layers and I added a champagne colored strand to give it depth. A simple braid and you have an amazingly striking bracelet.




I encourage you to try your hand at some pearl projects. Don't like white pearls? Try some fun colored pearls!

Let your creativity fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment