Saturday, October 19, 2013

What to do?

So, I had this problem...I pulled out a lot of beads, and they all match color-scheme-wise; however, I had no idea what to make with them!
The great thing about beading and crafting is that you never have to make just ONE piece.


Therefore, I concluded to create numerous pieces, all the same color scheme. One can never have to much jewelry, right?


I didn't use all the beads, but this is what I came up with.


I love these flowers. Reminds me of Hawaii (though I've never been there. A girl can imagine)


All these lovely beads were brought to you by the lovely Blue Moon Beads. They offer a wide variety of beads and colors. 
I added rose stained jade, ceramic beads and small black beads, which all came on only a few strands of beads.


Who doesn't love a good pair of dangle earrings? I know I do! All three of these are perfect for any occasion and the cool thing is they are completely unique. 
Take three or four strands of different beads and let your creativity soar!
What kind of earrings can you come up with?


No comments:

Post a Comment