Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lend Me a Hand

So the other day, I had my friend over and we were going through the chaos that is my craft supplies. I convinced her to help me use up some of my stock.
We made a HUGE mess, but we had a BLAST!





 Using some awesome Blue Moon Beads and metal connectors, we came up with two very fun necklaces. I absolutely love the color scheme too. This is definitely a favorite on my pallet.



We experimented with layers and texture. Connecting things was easy. Add a few layers of seed beads and you got yourself a gorgeous piece!


For the next necklace, we used just a single strand of mixed seed beads of a few sizes and then stuck on a fun pendant. The single strand of beads doesn't take away from the pendant, the trick is to compliment both.


Here's my challenge to you. Find a crafty friend and then have a fun night where you raid your stash, because you know you have one, and see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment