Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween is coming!

Halloween is right around the corner and I was hit with a streak of inspiration. I decided that the colors alone made for an awesome combination.
Basic Halloween colors: Orange (of course), purple, black and green!


Staying true to my sudden obsession with all things lanyards, I decided to make a Halloween LANYARD! Complete with eyeballs and skulls. It is so cute, if I do say so myself.


Are any of you guys dressing up this year? Well, I am like a little kid at heart and I absolutely love to dress up, even when it's not Halloween. 
This year, I decided to pull off the cute witch look, complete with mini witch hat!


My friend and I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning making the coolest mini witch hats from scratch. Taking a slab of thin cardboard, we shaped and struggled with hot glue guns to make these, but they were totally worth it. 
I love the peacock feather! What am I saying, I love the whole thing!
What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment